The GeekVape Ammit 25 RTA is a simple, easy-to-use single coil rebuildable for vapers who are new to the scene. According to reviewer Mike Vapes, it may very well be the best single-coil RTA on the market today.
Sporting one of the simplest build decks ever devised, the GeekVape Ammit is ideal for newbie builders looking to experiment. Insert your leads, centre your coil, and screw down. Zero fuss.
Wicking is also a breeze, and the large juice ports take all the guess-work out of the process. Cut your cotton at the edges of the tank, stuff them down towards the juice-port and you’re done.
And despite the incredibly simple workflow, this tank delivers some of the best flavour you could expect on a single-coil RTA. So while it’s an ideal starter RTA, it’ll impress even the most seasoned of builders.
CHOCK-FULL OF VALUE
If you’re looking for a great value for your dollar, the GeekVape AMMIT 25 more than delivers. While the base tank itself is worth every penny, you also get virtually every tool you need to start building, along with a glass extension, a tank extension adapter, and more O-rings than you’ll know what to do with. And all for $40. There’s never been a cheaper and easier way to start building.
GeekVape Ammit 25 Features:
- 25mm diameter
- Variable juice capacity (2 mL / 5 mL)
- Single-coil only
- Stainless steel construction
- Reinforced silica glass for high temperature resistance
- Large, simple build deck (can accommodate the biggest coil types)
- Easy wicking
- Adjustable dual airflow (bottom and side AFC ports)
- Very simple top-fill mechanics
GeekVape Ammit 25 contents:
- GeekVape Ammit 25 RTA (2 mL version)
- 510 Derlin drip tip
- Extra top cap for wider bore drip tip
- Extra glass extension (5 mL)
- Tank extension adapter
- Triple-T screwdriver
- Spare parts and o-rings