We carry a large selection of the most popular vape juice on the market.
Most freebase e-liquids are available in Nicotine Strengths ranging from Zero Nicotine to 20mg/mL.
Check out some of the best vape juice below:
Latest Vape Juice
What people are asking about Vape Juice
Vape Juice/E-Liquid or E-juice is a liquid used to fill your vape tanks and pods. It consists of 4 main ingredients – Base (Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Natural/Artificial flavouring and may contain Nicotine)
Most e-liquid consists of 70% base, which is Vegetable Glycerin. While the other 30% is a mix of nicotine infused in Propylene Glycol as well as flavorings.
That depends on many factors as there are hundreds of thousands of various flavors from many manufacturers across the globe.
There is not just one best e-juice, as everyone has their personal preference in terms of flavor, price and novelty.
However you can see what our customers are loving the most by visiting our best selling e-liquid page.